Prev: GenCon '99 (long) Next: Re: [SG II] New Player

Re: [SG II] New Player

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG II] New Player

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, Los wrote:

> BTW this is a nice site with great links too. Particularly the SG to
WW2
> conversion AND the power Armor design page. Good work Brian.

Um, I think you've got my site confused with someone elses, Los!

Thanks for the compliment, but my site doesn't have the SG2-WW2 or the
PA
Design stuff. There's another site that does, and I do have a link to
it,
though.

My site does have hordes of links, however...

The site that does have the SG2-ww2 & PA design stuff is also a great
SG2
site!

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-