Prev: Naked Mole rats Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: DSII datafiles

Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:07:52 -0600
Subject: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

25 mm allows the detail oriented and miniature sculpturists and the "I
Love to paint them more  then play them" crowd to indulge their passions
fully.

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction.  But if you have the figures (5 mm through
54 mm,)
the  terrain and the rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:35:50 -0500 "Mark A. Siefert"
<siefertma@wi.rr.com>
writes:
>Personally, when I heard about the Hammer's Slammers game, I figured
>that
>they would be made in 15mm scale since that would be the best scale
>for
>vehicle/infantry skirmishes.  I find 25mm best for mainly infantry
>games,
>while micro-armor is best for large scale vehicle engagements.
>
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Naked Mole rats Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: DSII datafiles