Prev: RE: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: Re: [OT] The Ythri

no, over *there* was Re: Over There!

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 20:39:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: no, over *there* was Re: Over There!

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Scott Case wrote:

> I'm going on vacation in a few weeks to London- to visit my girlfriend
and
> some other friends. However, I don't just want to spend the WHOLE time
site
> seeing- I want to catch a game over there too!

i'll take this opportunity to make a similar statement.

i'll be in Canada for three weeks; specifically:

25 aug to about 7 sep in Calgary
about 7 sep to 16 sep in Vancouver

if there's anyone about, especially in vancouver, who wants a game of
FT,
that'd be cool.

> I may or may not have my own forces with me (makes me wonder how
customs
> will handle an American national trying to bring a reinforced armored
> battalion into London Heathrow.. ;), but I'll see what I can do.

i shouldn't think Canadian officials will object to a Brit bringing in a
battle squadron or two :).

tom

Prev: RE: Tuffleyverse, States of Europe Next: Re: [OT] The Ythri