Prev: Vacation time again... Next: Re:counter sheet back-up

Re: [FT] SM Magazines

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 21:54:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] SM Magazines

Game Store Trivia

Once upon a time Games of Berkeley moved from Addison to a much
better location on Shattuck [1]. The previous tenants were an adult
book, video and novelty shop. For years we got the darndest catalogs
in the mail. .. It kinda says something about Berkeley in the mid
eighties when a game store spruces up downtown.

[1] Its on Center now, across from the BART station, if it matters...

At 11:47 AM -0400 8/5/99, ScottSaylo@aol.com wrote:
>Two three missiles per launcher seems reasonable since the US has one
that
>has FOUR tubes; however, "SM Magazine" is a truly UNFORTUNATE title.
Next
>thing we'll be getting adult-oriented offers under "SM" headings. whips
and
>chains were never a big turn on for me <g>

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Vacation time again... Next: Re:counter sheet back-up