Prev: Re: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts Next: Vacation time again...

Re: counter sheet back-up

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 00:16:16 -0400
Subject: Re: counter sheet back-up

Do so! Do so!
 (Have a copy of Warp War counters to scan? I could use a replacement
set...)

A thought just occured to me...  In some games, like Ogre/Gev, ect. this
would allow one to add MORE counters to a game, for those really big
scenarios.  (One game I have "Vector 3", one of SPI's space combat
games,
in order to do scenarios larger than 6 ships on a side, required an
additional set.)

Donald Hosford