Prev: Fw: Fw: DSII Questions Next: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts

Re: [FT] Spaceship mini's

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:38:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Spaceship mini's

***
Can anyone direct me to sites with photos of ship figures
--labeled by manufacturer?
***

I'm assuming you mean OTHER than our own inestimable Thomas
Granvold's 'Tom's Spaceship Miniature/Game Lists'. One of
those resources alluded to with the words, 'Better men than
I.' Also one of those I've contributed to, and encourage
other to do likewise.

To contribute, go to: Help I need.

TOM: There WERE figs in blisters marked 'Star Strike' that
later were packaged as Silent Death. I make up a list of
ones I have once I've braved the black pit I know lovingly
as 'the basement.' *shudder*

Unfortunately, I just tried it, and the link to the 'Company
Contact Information Index' link is currently dead. Hope that
just means Tom is doing an update. However, plenty of pics
of OOP and current manufacturers.

http://www2.crosswinds.net/san-francisco/~granvold/index.html

Outside of Stellargames for Superior, Reverisco(sp?), and
Stan Johanson(sp?) (TOM: I know he has assault craft that
work as spaceships) , I'm not aware of any, and can't help
you with their URL's at the moment.

The_Beast

Prev: Fw: Fw: DSII Questions Next: Full Metal AAR and more FMA thoughts