Prev: Re: Heavy Fighters Next: Re: "Combat Walkers"

Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:26:19 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

In a message dated 8/1/99 10:21:27 AM EST, johncrim@voicenet.com writes:

<< .if I can only figure out a way to add rivets of the
 proper size to styrene sheet without going mad, I'll be mostly set. >>

If you can stand the insanity level required: but a box of straight pins
good pair of pliers, a pair of tweezers, and GOOD wire cutters. Cut the
heads
off the pins, leaving
a tiny stub. Press the stub into the surface with a dab of glue (you may
have
to bore a tiny hole in styrene. You justhave to set your lines of rivets
and
then take a week to recover from your blood loss. It is akin only to
throwing
yourself full force upon 25oo 25mm pikemen woith piano wire pikes.

Or you can use tiny drops of tacky glue and then put your primer and
paint
over the top of it to keep them from flaking off easily.

Prev: Re: Heavy Fighters Next: Re: "Combat Walkers"