Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Book ship construction sheet v0.4 Next: Re: [FT] Vector Move question

Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 11:23:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

At 10:38 PM 7/31/99 -0700, you wrote:
>You need to get yourself over to "Major General Tremorden Rederring's
>Colonial Wargames Page" at <http://zeitcom/majgen/>
>
>Lots and lots of really cool landsteamers & similar Colonial-era
>pseudo-tech.
>
>The reason I'm replying to the list is because it also has a very cool
>scenery section - loads of 'how we do it' articles, and great photos. A
>first-class resource even for those of us who aren't into Colonial-era
>gaming.
>
>Besides, everyone loves landsteamers, right? :)

The Major General's page is directly responsible for this madness, and I
recommend it wholeheartedly to one and all.  The terrain pages are
particularly useful.  I'm working in 15mm, and I'm pretty sure I know
what
I want to do here...if I can only figure out a way to add rivets of the
proper size to styrene sheet without going mad, I'll be mostly set.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Book ship construction sheet v0.4 Next: Re: [FT] Vector Move question