Prev: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such Next: FT: Sol System Chart

Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such

You need to get yourself over to "Major General Tremorden Rederring's
Colonial Wargames Page" at <http://zeitcom/majgen/>

Lots and lots of really cool landsteamers & similar Colonial-era
pseudo-tech.

The reason I'm replying to the list is because it also has a very cool
scenery section - loads of 'how we do it' articles, and great photos. A
first-class resource even for those of us who aren't into Colonial-era
gaming.

Besides, everyone loves landsteamers, right? :)

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: [OT] Ironclads and Tanks and Such Next: FT: Sol System Chart