Prev: Re: DSII Questions Next: [URL,FT] FTSR Updated

Re: DSII Questions

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 18:45:13 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII Questions

>i don't suppose anyone (Laserlight) wants to get Mr Atkinson's opinion
on
>this matter? :-)

John's opinion will probably be "why don't you use armor, artillery,
and/or
infantry to protect the valuable engineers from being under fire in the
first place, you twerps, don't you know who's important around here?"
but I
have forwarded it to him.  He has rules on clearing obstacles on his
page
www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/index.html or thereabouts.  Since I
haven't
ever actually played SG or DS2, I don't recall what he says--go see for
yourself.

By the way, John's e-mail is johnmatkinson@yahoo.com ; he can't cope
with
the volume of messages the List often generates, but I don't imagine
he'd be
horribly offended if anyone wanted to drop him a line.	For latecomers,
John
"Combat Engineers are Walking Gods" Atkinson is, as you might expect,
employed by the U.S. Army and is currently in Germany.

Prev: Re: DSII Questions Next: [URL,FT] FTSR Updated