Prev: Re: Off to GenCon Next: Re: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA

Re: [FT] Vector Move question

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 07:34:45 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Vector Move question

Jean-Pierre Fiset wrote:

> I do not have the book in front of me, but it seems that according to
the
> FB, you can only apply one kind of order using the maneuvering
>  thrusters.

Quoting FB p. 3, "Combining manoeuvers": "If desired, a ship may
combine both ROTATION  and PUSH uses of its manoeuvring thrusters in a
single game turn, but no more than ONE of each ..."

> Therefore, you can not specify a rotation and a push in the same
turn.

Yes, you can.

This ver topic was discussed some months ago; it should be in the
archives.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Off to GenCon Next: Re: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA