Prev: [FT]-PBEM Next: Re: Off to GenCon

Re: "Combat Walkers"

From: "Christopher K Smith" <smithck@m...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:14:34 -0500
Subject: Re: "Combat Walkers"

> It is an impressive figure.  And from what I've heard the casting and
> model design is quite good.  It's not a kit for beginners.  Armorcast
> wants about $120 for it.  The Vulture is the next model being
sculpted.

Man, I wish they would do some of the Inner Sphere designs.  I know it
will
never happen but a nice Battlemaster or Warhammer would be sweet.  A
Bushwhacker would  be pretty good too.

To put something on topic, I have some Mechs that I run against some
Centurion grav tanks every now and again.  Anyway the tanks have
ablative
armor and superior ECM, since that was the closest I could come to the
shileding on the things without making them super expensive.  The mechs
from
Battletech, at least the ones I have, are very HEL dependent.  I was
wondering what you guys think of allowing a HEL to ignore ablative armor
if
you decrease its range to 30".	I dont know if this would help all that
much
but it would give a little extra punch to a mech if it survives all the
GMSs
flying around.

Christopher K Smith
03ME Auburn University