Prev: Re: "Combat Walkers" Next: [FT]-PBEM

Re: [FT] Vector Move question

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:13:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Vector Move question

Roger said:
>From reading the rules it looked like this was legal, however, it
>doesn't "feel" right so if anyone has a clarification I would be
>happy to hear it.

According to the printed rules, it's legal.  However, it is also
Exceptionally Cheesy.  Sometime this weekend, God willing, I'll put up
quite
a bit of stuff on my angelfire site, including Jared Noble's revised
movement sequence, which addresses this.  The quick fix, however, is
simply
to say that a Thrust and a Push may not be separated by a Rotate.
Therefore
you may, for example, Push Port 2, Thrust 6, and then Rotate Port; but
you
may not Push Port 2, Rotate Port 3, and the Thrust 6.

Prev: Re: "Combat Walkers" Next: [FT]-PBEM