Prev: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information Next: Re: FT: hex grid, Wave Guns

"Combat Walkers"

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@h...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:04:29 PDT
Subject: "Combat Walkers"

Howdie all,

Being a self-confessed mecha fiend it occured to me that there were
likely
to be a lot of interesting units in use out there.  To this end, I
invite
anyone with images (pictures, drawing, etc.) of mecha units they've
created
for use in their GZG games,  to email them to me at my personal email
addy
(so as not to spam the list with graphics.

Thanks all.  There is a method to this madness.  Stats for your
creations
are welcome as well.

Cheers,
Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information Next: Re: FT: hex grid, Wave Guns