Prev: Re:FT: hex grid, Wave Guns Next: Re: [FT] Magnetic Bases

Re: [FT] Magnetic Bases

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:50:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Magnetic Bases

I dunno about the pen, and I am far from a physicist, but if you put a
ring
of powerful magnets on say, an AOL coaster, all with the same pole
facing
upward, with a little help from some super glue, and then another magnet
on
the ship you wanted to float, with the same pole facing downward,
wouldn't
it sit in the "trough" of the ring?  I don't have any magnets on me, or
I'd
go home and try this tonight, but from what I know about them, that
should
work, right?  If it did, you could make all your major FT ships
"floaties."
:o)

God bless,
- Buddy