Prev: RE: cloaking rules Next: Re: Overwatch counters. . .

Re: Overwatch counters. . .

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:15:39 EDT
Subject: Re: Overwatch counters. . .

In a message dated 7/22/99 9:36:55 PM EST, voivode@voyager.net writes:

<<    Though I understand that the level of detail desired in FMA is
fairly
 high, I don't like too many counters on the table (more than about 2
per
 figure is too many in my opinion).  I really don't see what is so hard
about
 using the figure as the guide. just decide that the way the face (or
 equivalent) is pointing is the facing for the model and use 180 or 90
 degrees from that, if need be clip the corner off of a piece of paper
or
 cardboard and use it as a 90 degree template when there are any
arguments.
 Or, better yet just dice off any arguments, either high , or 50/50 or
 even/odd.  I would rather dice off or use a best guess than measure it
with
 a protractor and then have to argue that the chit was bumped.	Too many
 things (non-terrain/mini) cluttering up the playing area bothers me.

 My .02 >>

I'm tempted to make different color disks large enough to stand the
figure
and base ON, that way the clutter would be reduced. How about that for
an
option when you produce the game? I know you have one size die cutter,
but,
golly - isn't it time for another size die-cutter - may be1" to 1 1/2"
circles (I can't help that you guys whimped out on English measurements
- for
shame!). But it would look good and be an asset

Prev: RE: cloaking rules Next: Re: Overwatch counters. . .