Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

Re: [FT] PDS as direct fire weapons

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:17:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] PDS as direct fire weapons

On 22-Jul-99 at 08:59, devans@uneb.edu (devans@uneb.edu) wrote:
> Where is the option for using PDS as direct fire weopens?
>
> The_Beast

Unfortunately I don't have my books with me, but it is in the
FB.  Basicly it's target within 6 inches, roll a d6, on a 6 you
do 1 point damage.  No re-rolls.  I don't believe you need a
fire control for this, but I'd have to check to be sure.

Oh, and you can use it for point defense OR direct fire in one
turn, not both.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant