Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

A sad participant in an even sadder thread

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:57:17 -0400
Subject: A sad participant in an even sadder thread

ARgh! I can't believe I've been sucked in....

Full Metal Arquebus - A Flintloque(TM) Conversion
Full Metal Artichoke - Bioweapons and Intelligent Vegetables
Full Metal Antique - A scenario focused on the period between 2000 and
2100
Full Metal Aerospace - The VTOL supplement for DS2 and SG2
Full Metal Aborigine - Aussie Irregulars
Full Metal Antideluvian - Converting The Masquerade to FMA Skirmish
Full Metal Arachnid - Spiders N Other Bugs
Full Metal Atomic - Things that go BOOM in a really big way
Full Metal Assembly - Codename for GZG-ECC
Full Metal Authority - St. Tuffley Himself
Full Metal Alliance - The conversion of Star Wars (TM) for various FMA
subsystems
Full Metal Antipathy - An opinion piece about GW games... <ducks,
runs, laughs>
Full Metal Ambiguity - A supplement that pursues the oft-debated theme
of the combat move as a random distance or a set distance
Full Metal Anagathics - Immortals for the GZGverse
Full Metal Alternator - Advanced Vehicle construction rules for FMA

and finally, a drum roll please maestro!!!!!

Full Metal Amnesty - What anyone who submits any more of these
(including me) should expect from the rest of the list (BTW, Full
Metal Amnesty in an oxymoron...)

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant