Prev: [OT] Mailing Lists and Lightbulbs..... Next: Re: FMA Skirmish test results

RE: DSII Force Configuration.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:50:08 +1000
Subject: RE: DSII Force Configuration.

The best tradeoffs (unsurprisingly) come around the size 3 area.  I've
found
that my size 5 tanks in DS always eat *BOOM* chits, so I've personally
been
put off the larger vehicles except when necessary (heavy artillery or
Superior ZAD).
My favorite vehicle which has good kill potential (and low points cost)
are
EPIC whirlwinds.
Size 3, armour 2, 2 x SLAM/3.  At long range, it becomes very effective
against light vehicles or combined armour/infantry units.

Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/