Prev: Re: intro Next: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information

PBEM details (was: RE: intro)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:38:47 +1000
Subject: PBEM details (was: RE: intro)

For PBeM games in FT, an X-Y grid is used & we generally use
spreadsheets to
calculate movement (or by hand for smaller games).
Several people have turn reports & endgame reports on their website
which
will give you an idea of how deadly games can get.

Here's a few of the games I have ready links available to:
Clash on the border (Forgeworld vs Human, pt 2)
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/page14.html
Gunslinger 1 (ESU vs FCT superdreadnoughts)
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/webgames/gunsling/index.htm
Random Strategies (Babylon 5 scenario - 4 races, 1 survivor)
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/webgames/random/random.htm

There should be links to more from the UFFTWP:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/index.htm

Neath Southern Skies