Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

German Death Jeeps and FMA Weapon Ranges

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:28:02 -0400
Subject: German Death Jeeps and FMA Weapon Ranges

Someone asked what caused us to procure the Ilitis. I'd bet three
things:
1) Cost (Cheap)
2) The French Connection (ask why it is that the Ville De Quebec CPF
was the longest in construction and cost the most...)
3) Cost (Cheap)

Undoubtedly, to some governements (who won't buy us Helicopters,
refused (I believe) offers of US M1s, and who bought us the Iltis) the
value of a Canadian groundpounder is less than that of the Canadian
dollar - and anyone who's tried to exchange one lately for another
currency knows that is quite sad.

FMA Range:
2 opts
- range done static, with hit difficult a product of skill.
- range done from skill, thus determining hit chances.

I like the later - it integrates with SG2 very well. It also allows
you to use your multipliers very easily for weapon type (just as
easily as the other method). Neither is superior, but the
aforementioned is more "in line" with the other FMA small-unit combat
game.

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant