Prev: RE: What does FMA stand for? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [FT] Ship morale

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:43:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship morale

>If a ship is no longer an effective fighting unit (i.e. massive damage)
then I
>would see an admiral not only not denying the request, but ordering it
if
>necessary.  A ship is a very expensive piece of equipment and if it was
the
>difference between saving a ship to repair and having a bunch of
wreckage
>clean up, I would expect that everyone involved (except for the guys
shooting at
>them) would rather have a ship.

Count victory points as Point Cost / Hull Boxes (eg Alacrity class BC 20
Hull Boxes, about 350 points, each hull box destroyed wins 3.5 points),
with
a bonus of say 50%for finishing it off and +100% for capturing it.

Sound reasonable?

Prev: RE: What does FMA stand for? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... [CLEAN STAMP]