Prev: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information Next: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information

RE: [FT] Star Destroyer

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:10:59 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Star Destroyer

> >On the imagery of the masses of fighters attacking, I think I have
that
> >handled.  I just finished the detail painting on 24 bases of fighters
for
> >the Imperials (thanks Brigade) The solar panels on the regular Ties
are a
> >bear to detail but a micron pen saved me lots of time.
> >
> >If you want my versions of the other Star Destroyers, just ask.
After
> >GenCon I hope to find a place to put of the finalized ship
> control sheets I
> >made for the game.
> >
> >Dean
> >
> Exactly what crossover games are you designing/running?  Sounds really
> interesting.

Just one big one that should have some visual appeal with ships people
recognize so people do a double take, maybe watch a bit and hopefully
get
interested in Full Thrust.

Its the Star Wars Empire vs the combined might of couple Fleets of Star
Trek
Federation ships, A couple fleets of Earthforce ships from B5, and a
combined fleet of a Battlestar and a SCVN from Space: Above and Beyond.
All
minis (almost) are appropriate including the small White Stars a guy
sells
on the net and almost 50 fighter groups (lots from GZG and the most of
the
rest from Brigade).  I picked up the decals available on the net for the
Earthforce ships (I put them on the minis this last weekend and they
look
great) and the decals for the Gamescience Fed ships (which should go on
this
next weekend).	It should be a visual treat (and hopefully fun too).
Next
year I might add a Star Blazers fleet ;)

I'll take pictures so everyone can see the game.  My wife is beginning
hate summers, since all I seem to do is 'play with my spaceships' for
months
as I get them ready for GenCon.  Now if I can find a way to get to the
GZG
ECC...

Dean

Prev: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information Next: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information