Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 1 (rules)

Re: [FT] Ship morale

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:36:50 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship morale

G'day guys,

>Using the "Strike
>the flag" mechanic you lose the ship on a 5+ on a d6, although someone
stated
>that he thought you only checked on the 2nd and 3rd threshold checks.
>Apparently nobody uses that rule though.

I always knew I wasn't somebody, but did you have to confirm I was a
nobody? ;)
For what its worth we use the stirke the colours rule all the time
(though
we play it as if checking for a critical system) and its a lot of fun -
its
not like the SDN surrenders very often, but the odd couple of times one
has
have been pure magic! The groans, the gnashing of teeth.... ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 1 (rules)