Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale

[ADMIN] I'm back

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:17:57 -0600
Subject: [ADMIN] I'm back

And working my way through 10 days of email (only about 4000 messages,
I'm impressed by the restraint).  Spam filters should be back up in
the next 12 hours or so, and if anyone still has subscribe or
unsubscribe issues to deal with, let me know.  I think I've cleaned
out the backlog of those at least.

I also apologize for some large messages that got wedges while I was
gone.  I had meant to remove those restrictions but just plain forgot
in the rush before my trip.

ps. If you feel the need to reply to this message, please watch your
headers.  This message is going out to a lot of mailing lists, so make
sure your reply only goes where you want it to.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale