Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Re: M-16 Replacement

[FT,URL] FTSR Updated

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:34:40 -0400
Subject: [FT,URL] FTSR Updated

The Full Thrust Ship Registry has been updated.

New Features:
  Interactive Ship Submission form for Fleetbook style ship.
    This form will check the ship to ensure that it is valid.
    Note: This form uses VBScript. So browsers that cannot
    intepret VBScript will not function. I plan to convert it
    to JavaScript when I can take the time to learn JavaScript.
    http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/ft3/submit.html
  New Ship by Peter McNae (Now totals 94 FB style designs).
  Other small changes.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net <mailto:bkb@beol.net>