Prev: M-16 Replacement Next: M1

[FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 14:44:02 -0400
Subject: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

>From: Andy Cowell <andy@cowell.org>
>Subject: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

>In message <000601bed06b$3c7aa020$becc3ea6@default>, Laserlight
writes:
>> We already have Full Metal Anorak, and the medieval supplement Full
Metal
>> Codpiece.
>> How about the following FMA supplements?--

> I'm dying for Full Metal Kabuto, the FMA Samurai supplement...

Not that FMA is mature enough for many variants, but what about one
near and dear to the List Faithful.... our very own Full Metal
Atkinson.... (A variant wherein the combat engineer is king of the
battlefield, and the French are the perennial OpForce...)   (Smile,
John, its your moment in the Sun) :)

<Runs, hides behind the Canadian Shield>

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008