Prev: Re: DSII Force Configuration. Next: FMA Actions

Re: DSII Force Configuration.

From: David <dluff@e...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 10:55:12 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII Force Configuration.

I have a few different type of forces, a low tec tracked force (GW
epic, there cheap and I picked it up at shows at 50%+ off), another
tracked force (GZG figs), and a high tec grav force using brighter
colors (hey, we're bad!) They are using the famous happy face as a unit
symbol.
	I am planning on attending Historicon on Friday to look for any
sf
figs.  My modern DS2 modifications are on hold until I graduate from
school 2 months and counting! hoody hoo....   If anybody wants a copy
let me know but I ask for any feedback because they are still in work.
David