Prev: RE: New SG2 15mm photos Next: Re: M-16 Replacement (yet another Popular Mechanics article)

DSII Force Configuration.

From: "David D. Taylor" <dtaylor@p...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:26:10 -0400
Subject: DSII Force Configuration.

I'm trying to rebuild a Dirtside force from the ground up, and this time
want to put some thought into it..  I'm interested in some input on tank
size classes.  Would I be better of using a mix of tank sizes from size
2
to 5 or is a force of all large tanks, like a Hammers Slammers force,
better?  Does anyone have any opinions on this issue?
That's a stupid question.  Everybody has opinions on that.

David D. Taylor dtaylor@pce.net ICQ # 1851388
"Ultimately most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the
correct
skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the
right skull. The
devil is always in the details."
Marcus Cole - Babylon 5

Prev: RE: New SG2 15mm photos Next: Re: M-16 Replacement (yet another Popular Mechanics article)