Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: [FT] Ship morale

Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:22:07 +1200
Subject: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

Chris DeBoe deboe@quixnet.net wrote:
> How about the following FMA supplements?--
> 1) Full Metal Aussie: now you can go Over the Top, Down Under!
> 2) Full Metal Apple: set in Eden, this time you can mash that snake!
> 5!--no, 3, sire!) Full Metal Arthur:	looking for _any_ Grail-shaped
> beacon....
> 4) Full Metal Arawak: Caribbean privateering and plunder!
> 5) Full Metal Aardvark: show them the valor of an earth-pig born!
(apologies
> to Cerebus)

Or these:
 6) Full Metal Augmentation: The cyborg, combat 'bot and terminator
supplement.
 7) Full Metal Assasin: The Middle East supplement.
 8) Full Metal Abberant: The FMA conversion of White Wolf's Abberant
setting.
 9) Full Metal Angst: The FMA conversion of WW's gothic punk setting.
10) Full Metal Auditor: The FMA conversion of government tax
departments.
11) Full Metal Axis & Allies: The FMA conversion of M&B's Axis and
Allies.
12) Full Metal Adult: You wanted to use those gentleman's miniatures?
13) Full Metal Augustine: The Roman Empire supplement.
14) Full Metal Author: The author's guide to writing supplements to FMA.
15) Full Metal Aristocracy: Knight and Nobles supplement.
16) Full Metal Acne: Street gang supplement.
17) Full Metal Arena: Gladiatorial combat supplement.
18) Full Metal Angel: The FMA conversion of In Nomine.
19) Full Metal Abyss: The FMA conversion of In Nomine Satanis.
20) Full Metal Ace: The WWI supplement.
21) Full Metal Arsenal: Weapons supplement.

Andy Cowell wrote:
>I'm dying for Full Metal Kabuto, the FMA Samurai supplement...

	Check out my Simply Melee in the FUDGE section of my site. It
has got most
Samurai weapons included and it's based on FMA.

Andrew Martin
Who's been reading his thesaurus...
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: [FT] Ship morale