Prev: [DS] New Weapon Next: FMA: something missing

Re: FMA AutoFire/Area Attacks

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:00:24 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA AutoFire/Area Attacks

ScottSaylo@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/16/99 10:09:13 AM EST, Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca
writes:

> <<
>  These mechanics should allow us to simulate what happens (like in
>  Predator where Jesse Ventura hoses the forest with his Minigun). It
>  allows you to "fire away" but it risks ammo out/stoppages more often
>  AND it is less effective (in terms of individual attacks) though more
>  satisfactory for area suppression.
>   >>

> I've often wondered just how far back up range Jesse "The Boidy"
"Hizzoner,
> the Governor" would have wound up firing full power ammo from the
rotary?
> There is a reason for mounting that sucker on a tripod, after all!

Time to rent the movie again, Tom.

Jesse was hit and taken out by the Predator and Mac grabbed the
minigun and hosed the jungle.  Jesse did use the minigun in the attack
on the guerrilla camp and blew away a group of extras. :-)

Any thoughts on the Kra'Vak power gun for FMA?

I speced it out similar to a Gauss rifle, but made the close range
firepower at D12.

Kra'Vak Powergun
18" D12  36" D8  54" D6   D12 Impact

Jon

Prev: [DS] New Weapon Next: FMA: something missing