Prev: FMA Queen? Next: [FMA] wounds

RE: FMA Queen?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:16:08 +1000
Subject: RE: FMA Queen?

I would say a combination of the two.  She's certainly was better
armoured
than her children & ignored most morale effects, so the high quality
fits.
Probably give her 3 'wounds'.  Heavy weapons (RFAC, HEL etc) with a
damage
multiplier would do that many wounds (ie: RFAC/2 hits, use I:d10, does 2
wounds if penetrates armour).

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa