Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish comments and questions Next: Re: FMA skirmish questions

Re: FMA skirmish questions

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:52:34 +1000
Subject: Re: FMA skirmish questions

At 06:32 PM 7/12/99 +0100, GZG wrote:

>This echoes my thoughts on the subject; most of the time reloading (at
>least changing mags in rifles etc.) should automatic, the kind of thing
>trained troops can do on the fly, probably while doing other things
like
>moving. If a figure rolls badly (maybe a double 1 when firing), then
he's
>run out of ammo without realising it - wasn't checking his digital ammo
>readout while shooting - and suddenly the gun goes "click" instead of
>"bang" - now he has to take an action fumbling around for the new mag
that
>he SHOULD have had ready....
>
>Jon (GZG)

Yes this I like, Jon.  It keeps things simple, has minimal record
keeping
and means there are fewer chits littering the table (don't get me wrong,
don't mind the chits, just that having too many of them on the table
makes
it look crowded and confusing).  I agree that for trained troops it
should
be an automatic reflex but every now and then, they may get too wrapped
up
in fighting and forget what's left in the magazine.

-Kelvin....

	 "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish comments and questions Next: Re: FMA skirmish questions