Prev: RE: List Server Problems Next: FMA Skirmish comments and questions

Re: FMA skirmish questions

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:47:33 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA skirmish questions

Nice idea... the blu-tack.  that stuff can be used for anything...
heck,
it'll entertain kids for the longest time...  (now cleaning it out of
hair
might prove challenging, but you face that as it comes, right?)  :o)

BTW, you ever gonna reply to that last email of ideas I sent you, Tom?
know, I know, we're all busy, but if I don't pester you, you'll forget,
just
like I would.  :o)

God bless,
- Buddy