Prev: Re: FMA skirmish questions Next: RE: FMA skirmish questions

Re: Tuffleyverse Ecyclopaedia?

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:02:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Tuffleyverse Ecyclopaedia?

***
Just to ask a quick question amidst all this fun FMA madness... (I'm as
excited about it as any of you.  I watched Aliens on TV last night and
couldn't help but run and grab my SGII figs during on of the first
commercial breaks.)
***

The image of you falling asleep on the couch, clutching your figs, a
cherubic grin on your face, is exceedingly hard to shake, and I have
no idea what you look like. ;->=

Does fire one's blood up, no? The Leading Edge board game of the movie
is simplistic, yet I never have a dirth of volunteers when I trot out
my 3-d board and metal figs. Even though the board is mostly trashed,
and I never did get a railing around the 'hole'.

***
Jon mentioned that there is a "Tuffleyverse Encyclopaedia" or something
like that in existence out here, and I would really like to get in
contact
with whomever is running that.
***

Isn't this the spun-off mail list? The one to which I never subscribed?

Could we have a brief update if anything is happening on that list, and
a reminder of how to join-up? You might want to discuss what would work
for an update ON the other list, then chose a member to post here.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FMA skirmish questions Next: RE: FMA skirmish questions