Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #360

Re: FMA skirmish questions

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:02:26 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA skirmish questions

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >ii) Can a leader transfer to the same subordinate twice in an
activation ?
> >(In SG2, we don't allow this).
>
> Gut feeling says no, but is this an unneccesary restriction? (Given
that we
> want to keep the number of arbitrary and special rules to a bare
minimum)

In SGII you have the slightly cheezy tactic of dumping all the
commander's actions into a PA team, moving them halfway across the board
in one turn.  I think the same kind of thing applies here.  You could
probably accelerate a PA trooper right up to close combat with the enemy
commander in a single turn...

Might be a moot point as overwatch should blow him to bits before he
gets there, but it's something to be considered.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version Next: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #360