Prev: Re: Whoops... forgot the acid-for-blood thing. Next: Re: More Fighter questions

Re: ALIENS in FMA.

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:21:35 -0700
Subject: Re: ALIENS in FMA.

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> I came up with the following ideas for the bugs:  Either a 12" Move
and
> d12 armor, or 10" move and d10 armor.  (I'm leaning for the latter.)
> Although bugs have experience levels for close combat and such, they
> don't make reaction test, nor can they be surpressed.  How does that
> sound.

     I would very carefully consider the armor roll as the aliens did
not seem to be able to 'bounce' the marines HE ammo.   The inability
of the marines to supress the aliens may also be an overpowering
edge for the bugs.

Sound like fun.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Whoops... forgot the acid-for-blood thing. Next: Re: More Fighter questions