Prev: Attn: Leon the new guy... Next: Whoops... forgot the acid-for-blood thing.

ALIENS in FMA.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 15:09:36 -0500
Subject: ALIENS in FMA.

Hello All:

	I've convinced my utterly anti-SGII/DSII gaming group to play a
test
game of FMA.  In order to hold their attention, I decided to run a game
based on an old standard:  ALIENS!  I've got more that enough ESU figs
and Leading Edge Aliens figs to run a decent skirmish.	(What I would
love to do is come up with a mock-up of the hive in the atmospheric
processor and re-create the first Marine/Alien skirmish.  But I don't
have the time or the money for that.)

	I came up with the following ideas for the bugs:  Either a 12"
Move and
d12 armor, or 10" move and d10 armor.  (I'm leaning for the latter.)
Although bugs have experience levels for close combat and such, they
don't make reaction test, nor can they be surpressed.  How does that
sound.

	As soon as I find time, I'll post stats for the various weapons
found
in the Tech Manual.  Until then, I need a nap.

	Oh yeah... Jon!  What about flame throwers?  How are we to
handle
those?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	""One qualify of life that I've pursued with absolute
consistency
	is the liberty to do whatever the hell I want.	I was always
	willing to die for that liberty and now you're saying that's
what
	I've got to do?  Well I was prepared for it all along--now gimme
	back my goddanmned cigar!""

					--L. Neil Smith
					"Pallas"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Attn: Leon the new guy... Next: Whoops... forgot the acid-for-blood thing.