Prev: Re: Mines Next: Re: Updated Electronic Warfare Rules

New to list

From: "Leon" <leon@d...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 19:25:41 +0100
Subject: New to list

Hi

I`m new to this list so I am going to give a little bit of history and
then
ask some questions.

I have been playing wargames for about 9 years now. I started on Games
Workshop (evil people) but saw the light two years ago when I brought
Full
Trust and loved it and then last week brought Dirtside 2 at Games Fest.
That's the history bit done with.

Now the questions

1 - Are there any good miniatures for Dirtside and Full Trust apart from
GZG
and Games Workshop?

2 - Are there any rules for the two offical alien races in Dirtside?

3 - What is FMA?

4 - Does Ground Zero Games have a web page of there own?

That all for now.

Live free or die trying.
Leon
ICQ#23761270

Prev: Re: Mines Next: Re: Updated Electronic Warfare Rules