Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question

Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 17:45:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question

In message <l03010d18b3ac1bfafbf8@[194.176.206.65]>, Ground Zero Games
writes:

> >I'd be interested too...
>
> You should have it in your sweaty palms by now (or at least on the
sweaty
> hard disk....) <grin>

One thing I thought of-- the rules will wind up on the web in the
online list archive if Jerry isn't not careful.

BTW, I'm guessing the restrictions on this don't preclude me from making
electronic copies available to the members of my playgroup?

Oh, and THANKS JON!!!!!!!!  (Woo hoo!!!!!)

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question