Prev: lets try this again, part 2... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question

Re: A Question (that question) -- PLEASE, ENOUGH...

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:41:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: A Question (that question) -- PLEASE, ENOUGH...

On Fri, 09 Jul 1999 11:04:48 -0400 Adrian Johnson
<ajohnson@idirect.com> wrote:

> OK, folks...
> Some people like GW products and their games.
> Some people don't, for a whole host of reasons.

> Jim's question was a reasonable one, but let's not beat the topic
> to death...

I don't think we are. There's been what? about a dozen or so replies
from a list membership somewhere around 200 (?) -- that's not an
over-response. For better or worse, GW, its games and its commercial
practices arouse a lot of strong feelings amongst gamers. But I
wouldn't call this discussion anything more than that; people,
including myself, have expressed opinions, but calmly, reasonably and
in a manner intended to answer Jim's question.

Unless I missed something, there's been no flaming or anything of that
ilk, and I expect the thread to die a natural death fairly soon. A few
more people (perhaps those from the OU and thereabouts, since I think
the entire thread has occured overnight for them) may want to comment,
but I think more list interest is likely to be directed towards the FMA
playtest stuff. I've had my say, and that's it, as far as I am
concerned.

> Just drink beer. It will all go away if you drink beer.

Or, at the very least, you won't mind so much. Cheers! <g>

Phil
"I think... I think I am!     |        I think _I_ am:
 Therefore I am... I think?"  | 	Phil Atcliffe
   -- The Moody Blues	      | (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: lets try this again, part 2... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question