Prev: Re: A Question (hmmm that question) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

Re:A Question (hmmm that question)

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:43:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re:A Question (hmmm that question)

On  9-Jul-99 at 09:28, Jonathan White (zzalsjfw@fs2.mcc.ac.uk) wrote:

> Then there's the basic thing - cost. GW charge more for their stuff
than
> anyone else. Their stuff is good, but the quality doesn't justify the
extra
>  cost.

You will also get arguements about the quality.  I wouldn't say their
stuff
is good, I would say it is easy to paint.  The quality of the castings
tends to be good, but the originals the castings are made from are very
low in detail.	Generally (thinking about my Necro stuff) Buckles on
boots, a grossly large chain around the neck, and the rest large blank
surfaces.  They are about equivalent in price to Thunderbolt Mountain,
but not nearly as nice.

Roger Books
(Thunderbolt Mtns stuff is good enough I'm thinking about building a
25mm
 army for Fantasy Rules! just so I can use their minis as leaders.
Normally
  I prefer 15's for armies.)

Prev: Re: A Question (hmmm that question) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...