Prev: RE: Mines Next: Mines

RE: [FT] About all that fighter stuff

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:29:23 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] About all that fighter stuff

Most players I know tend not to use the fighter morale rules unless
there's
a specific reason.  When morale is being used, there is a tendancy to
use
more torpedo fighters, as they only need to attack once to use their
potential.  Wheras other fighter types, if forced to make morale checks,
probably won't get to attack before they're wiped out by multiple turns
of
PDS.
This is more accented against fleets with plenty of ADFC, as I found out
at
CanCon last year (when I used morale for the first game.)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa

Prev: RE: Mines Next: Mines