Prev: Re: URL Change + A Question Next: RE: Fighter Re-grouping

Re: Fighter Re-grouping

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:33:48 -0700
Subject: Re: Fighter Re-grouping

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> During a battle? Hm... I suspect squadron cohesion and such things
> would suffer rather badly when you suddenly get a new wingman in the
> middle of a battle. After the battle, fine
...Snip...JTL
> Any airforce people on the list who'd like to comment?
>
> Later,
> Oerjan Ohlson

     OK, here goes.

     I am involved in a life and death struggle, my chioces are:
1) Rearm and go back out with what remains of my original 12.
2) Rearm and go back with a squadron at full strength.

Tough choice that.

OK, everybody in favor of number one raise your hand!!!

Since I don't see anybodys hand up, The choice must be number two.

:-)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: URL Change + A Question Next: RE: Fighter Re-grouping