Prev: Re: Fighter Re-grouping Next: Re: URL Change + A Question

Re: URL Change + A Question

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:25:22 -0400
Subject: Re: URL Change + A Question

Speaking of URL changes, mine is now going to be at

http://travmind.iwarp.com

The site for the New Confederate States will be back up next week, in FB
format.

Its at freeserver.com, and looks like a much better deal than Geo******.

Thanks to all who made suggestions about new site providers, I looked at
them all.

Now, a question that some may wish to answer off list.	I have seen
comments about Games Workshop and their games.	I have never seen any of
their products where I live, but it is clear that a LOT of folk either
absolutely adore them, or utterly despise them.  Whats the deal?  Just
curious.

Jim Clem
http://travmind.iwarp.com
Helix:	I once heard about a prototype reactor that lost its plasma
containment.  It made
a huge bang and flash of light when it started up.
Florence:  Yes.  Its one of the few cases of an existing product
becoming
vaporware!

Prev: Re: Fighter Re-grouping Next: Re: URL Change + A Question