Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: More Fighter questions

Re: More Fighter questions

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:27:41 EDT
Subject: Re: More Fighter questions

In a message dated 7/7/99 2:24:31 PM EST, books@mail.state.fl.us writes:

<<
 A rules lawyer thing.	My assumption would be that if it is in storage
 it would not be available during a combat.  The tighter rule here is
 how much space does a stored craft take?  I would assume 1 fighter
takes
 one space.

That's what I am saying carrying extra fighter squadrons to claim their
availability for launch IS a rules lawyer question. Tying it to bays
relieves
the problem. A modern carrier has four launch catapults therefore it can

launch four aircraft in rapid succession. That is tied to the launch
facilities not to the number of squadrons carried. Occam's razor says
tie
your rules to the facts and then go for simplicity.

Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: More Fighter questions