Prev: SLAM for SG2 Next: RE: balancing Fighters

Re: Gencon (United Kingdom)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:05:24 +0100
Subject: Re: Gencon (United Kingdom)

>I know that there is going to be lots of role playing at Gencon in
>Loughborough
>in the UK this September.
>
>Is there going to be any GZG stuff there or indeed any wargaming at
all?

>Any info would be nice.
>
>jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Well, we'll be there with the full tradestand as usual, so you can buy
all
you want (and even have a drink with us in the evening!); we're not
actually running any demo games, as we don't have enough bodies to do
this
and run the stand, but last year there were at least two FT or
FT-related
games being run by other groups in the main gaming area, and at least
one
DSII game - some or all of these will probably be back again. There is a
little miniatures gaming in general, but not a whole lot - still, it's a
fun few days!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: SLAM for SG2 Next: RE: balancing Fighters