Prev: Re: balancing Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Mecha Fighter Rules

RE: balancing Fighters

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:18:58 +1000
Subject: RE: balancing Fighters

Nothing official, but I did do rules for countermissiles to use with my
HH
rules.	Essentially, you purchased an SML/R with unlimited magazine.
Each
missile gave you 1 PDS die to allocate to any missiles in range & arc.
How
this would work against fighters is another matter, as I had to tweak
the
missile rules so the defences weren't too powerful.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa