Prev: FT: space (ST designing), my fuel rules? Next: Re: FT: space (ST designing), my fuel rules?

Re: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates

From: "Charles N. Choukalos" <chuckc@b...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 16:00:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates

Actually the paperhull carrier with lots o'fighters makes a lot
o'sense... Plus its a great way to get your opponent to use a fleet with

a nice balance of ships... aka not a couple monsterous ships and that's
all.  After all, you're paper thin carrier minus all of its fighters
could be in serious trouble if a lone frigate or a couple of corvetes
went after it ;) ....

Chuck

Prev: FT: space (ST designing), my fuel rules? Next: Re: FT: space (ST designing), my fuel rules?