Prev: Re: balancing Fighters and different SM loads Next: RE: balancing Fighters

RE: balancing Fighters

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:51:08 -0500
Subject: RE: balancing Fighters

***
I agree allowing PDS to target any hostile fighter in range would be
a good house rule.
***

However, the advantage to firing at attacking fighters makes sense.
Course, this tends to be from my limited movie viewing of WWII battles,
but fighters on the attack tend to be moving straight at the ship, and
therefore tend not to have problems with target aspect(?).

I'm assuming Jon considered this important; your house rules are your
own to adjust.

As far as using other weapons for swatting fighters, giving limited PDS
capability to Class C, then 1, was called a Good Thing(tm) to enhance
it's value, and sharing the capability lessens that. Fix one part...

Also, I thought it was accepted in most cases that the WWII model, use
big guns for defense means possible damage to big guns, would work.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: balancing Fighters and different SM loads Next: RE: balancing Fighters